You have arrived at the website of Black Quay Maritime Consulting Pty Ltd. We welcome you and hope you enjoy our contents.
Before using the site however, we suggest that to carefully read these terms and conditions, along with our Privacy Statement as they strictly govern how the site can be used. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. You are not permitted to use the site if you do not agree to them in full.
Conduct of User
In totality, by accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound in full by these terms and conditions of use. Specifically, you agree that:
- You will not use any aspect of this website, or materials herein for commercial use of any description. All contents is protected under copyright law.
- You will not send or transmit to Black Quay or any other user of this site any data, information or any other material that contains viruses, spam, worms, trojan horses, or any other harmful material which might damage, disrupt, corrupt, access or otherwise alter any hardware, software or system operated by Black Quay, or any personal data and information associated with Black Quay and our staff.
- You will not send or transmit to Black Quay or any other site user any data, information or any other material that breaches the intellectual property of Black Quay or of any other party, either directly or indirectly, or infringes copyrights of same.
- You will not send or transmit to Black Quay or any other user of this site any data, information or any other material that constitutes or in any way contributes to any illegal or unlawful activity.
- You will not use any aspect of this website, or materials herein as a means of unauthorised communication with any person or party, whether under employment of Black Quay or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Black Quay, its employees and representatives do not and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damages, either directly or indirectly, as a result of using this website or for any of its content or structure. Any reliance on the content of this website will be entirely at your risk and in using this website, you indemnify Black Quay entirely of any liability arising out of the use of the site.
Black Quay make no warranty whatsoever to the content or currency of the content of this website, nor to adequacy of the site’s security to protect against website or server based viruses, corruptions or other harmful defects.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions of use or if you misuse this website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Black Quay, and all staff from any liabilities that arise out of or are related to your misuse or violation.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
This site contains links to 3rd party websites. Black Quay does not accept any responsibility for the actions or offerings of these sites or endorse their content in any way.
Termination of Accessibility
Black Quay may at its sole discretion suspend or eliminate any accessibility to this website without notice or cause.
Governing Law & Location of Use
As an Australian entity, this site has been prepared and operated by Black Quay under the conditions of Victorian State law. The use of this website is governed under same for users in that jurisdiction, being Australia. The access to and use of the site outside Australia may be subject to local laws as applicable and you are fully responsible for compliance with those laws. You the user agree that any legal actions taken by Black Quay as a result of enforcing these conditions of use will fall under Victorian law but that local law might apply, depending on the location of the offending person or party.
© 2018 Black Quay Consulting. All rights reserved