OAKLAND MARKET DEMAND STUDY
Black Quay were commissioned to provide specific market analysis into multiple trade types for a prominent American West Coast terminal, including automotive and multiple bulk types.
Work included detailed origin/destination analysis, market financial and economic assessments, train and road transport feasibility studies and outline fleet forecasting.
Our client was interested in understanding all potential market opportunities available to the port, and which might prove to be optimal clients from a logistical and financial returns perspective. Additionally, assessment of what infrastructure would be required to enable this was provided.
- Origin/destination analysis
- Market financial and economic assessments
- Market infrastructure needs studies
- Port competition reviews
- Multiple trade type analysis
- Landside and shipping transport feasibility studies
- Demand studies