TASMANIAN CRUISE STRATEGY
TasPorts asked Black Quay to develop an initial cruise strategy for Tasmania, which is designed to ensure that the Island is well equipped to attract and handle ever increasing cruise numbers around Australia.
Black Quay’s knowledge of the Australian and International cruise industry was pivotal in assessing the future market potential and theoretical infrastructure needs across the State to handle some of the world‘s largest cruise vessels.
- Cruise fleet profiling
- Market and trade analysis integration
- Strategic port location and network planning
- Port and land Infrastructure needs studies
- Strategy outline development
- Strategic advisory services