SOUTH AUSTRALIAN LONG-TERM PORT MASTERPLAN
Black Quay is delivering the 50-year masterplan to guide the short, medium and long-term development of the seven South Australian ports under FPH control, including the container terminal at Port Adelaide. The plan includes multiple commodities across Port Adelaide, Port Pirie, Port Lincoln, Port Giles, Klein Point, Wallaroo and Thevenard, as well as several business streams within the group.
It involves strategic and operational port planning and modelling, detailed trade forecasting, long-term fleet forecasting covering all vessel types, as well as analysis of future state challenges and opportunities in the ports and maritime sector. It will also include consideration of how the long-term masterplan will connect with freight transport initiatives beyond the port gates, environmental and energy factor determination and integration.
- Advanced long-term strategic port planning
- Container, automotive, bulk, general cargo and cruise terminal operational and capacity analysis
- Multiple future fleet profiling covering all major trade types
- Long term future state analysis including disruptive technologies and paradigm shifts
- Detailed trade forecasting analysis across all trade types
- Expert advisory services
- Development option cost analysis
- Integration planning with wider transport systems