PORT OF NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY LONG-TERM MASTERPLAN
Black Quay was responsible for the delivery of strategic port planning and specialist advisory services for the 30-year masterplanning of the ports of New York and New Jersey.
Our work included the development all strategic options, long-term visionary thinking including trade changes, fleet profiling across multiple trade types, all trade type terminal modelling and capacity analysis over time, base level channel analysis, and general expert strategic advisory services.
The port includes multiple international container terminals, automotive terminals, general cargo terminals, liquid and dry bulk terminals and cruise terminals and the study is one of the most far reaching of its kind in North America. Specific details remain confidential.
- Advanced strategic port planning
- Container, automotive, bulk, general cargo and cruise terminal operational and capacity analysis
- Multiple future fleet profiling covering all major trade types
- Long term visionary thinking including disruptive technologies and paradigm shifts
- Integration with trade forecasting analysis
- Channel and access regime reviews
- Expert advisory services
- Development options identification and reviews