PORT OF BURNIE STRATEGIC PLAN
Burnie Port is handling ever-increasing trade from containers, dry bulk, concentrates, timber and cruise. It is a critical port for the export of Tasmanian product around the world.
Black Quay has assisted TasPorts to prepare a short- term strategic development plan for the port to ensure it meets the future requirements of the region. This included terminal capacity analysis, layout planning, berth and vessel navigation analysis, infrastructure planning, both landside and waterside, and phasing design.
- Container, dry bulk, concentrate and logging terminal capacity analysis
- Multi-terminal layout planning and advice
- Berth and vessel navigation analysis
- Landside and waterside infrastructure needs studies
- Phasing design
- Wider client strategic advice including market analysis reviews
- Project Management